Cloud Migration Services
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Or your money back.
Cloud migration steps –
Select Your Cloud Services Partner
Develop the Migration Plan for Your Cloud Solution
Ongoing Cloud Service Support & Monitoring
- Public Cloud
- Public Cloud is the most commonly used and straight forward type of cloud computing. It is essentially a cloud service where services and infrastructure are provided off-site or over the internet. This is the perfect choice for companies who want to share resources but are not dealing in sensitive information.
– Easy to set up;
– Most cost efficient;
– Easy to use and access;
– Offers scalability; and
– Easy to add or drop users.
- Private Cloud
- (Enhanced Security & Control)
- Private Cloud services are maintained on a private network and are required by companies who are dealing with sensitive information or if your business operates in an industry which must conform to strict security and control of data. Perfect choice if your company or organisation requires enhanced security.
– Organisation specific;
– Companies that require their own IT environment;
– Process private data;
– Carry out sensitive tasks; and
– Customisable and perfect fit.
- Hybrid Cloud
- (Mix of Public & Private Cloud)
- The Hybrid Cloud offers the best of both worlds combining the use of both public and private offerings. Companies using a hybrid Cloud will use the public cloud for non-sensitive issues taking advantage of ease of use and access and employ a private cloud for more sensitive issues giving you flexibility and peace of mind.
– Tailored to your individual and unique company requirements; and
– IT is delivered in the most efficient way possible for every aspect of your business.
What others say about us
”…As we are not in the technology business we were apprehensive about change and also wary of systems which we felt could be needlessly complicated. However, after initially meeting with ERS our minds were put at ease. SharePoint has completely revolutionised the way our company now access, edit and retain information. It has linked our teams across the country in a way that was not possible before. What’s more, we have only touched the surface of the capabilities of this powerful software. I know that ERS, using SharePoint, will be able to design systems and interfaces to help streamline processes and drive efficiencies in our company in the future. Moving our IT support to ERS along with the implementation of SharePoint has been a fantastic decision…”
“…The Mary Robinson Foundation – Climate Justice provides a space for facilitating action on climate change to empower the poorest people and countries in their efforts to achieve sustainable and people-centred development. We required a secure solution that would enable all staff members, who frequently work away from base, to collaborate and communicate in an effective manner. We engaged the services of ERS to advise us on an appropriate solution and they recommended SharePoint Online which has proved to be an ideal solution to allow us to achieve our objectives. The SharePoint Online deployment has been a great success which allows all staff members’ to collaborate in an efficient manner and I would highly recommend ERS as a professional IT services and support company…”
“…We were looking for a proactive IT Service and Support provider with the necessary skills to migrate our business to the cloud. We located ERS Computer Solutions within our own business park and invited them to come and present the options available to us. They demonstrated the Exchange Online component of the Microsoft Office365 platform and explained what the other features could bring to our business. Once the project scope was agreed we were assigned an excellent engineer who managed the project diligently through to completion. The migration was performed with the minimum of disruption to our business and I would have no hesitation in recommending the team at ERS to any company in need of first class IT services and support….”